Please read the following terms and conditions very carefully as your use of service is subject to your acceptance of and compliance with the following terms and conditions (“Terms”). By subscribing to or using any of our services you agree that you have read, understood and are bound by the Terms, regardless of how you subscribe to or use the services. If you do not want to be bound by the Terms, you must not subscribe to or use our services.
In these Terms, reference to “you”, “User” www.ZestaIndia.com means the end user accessing the website, its contents and using the services offered through the website. “Service Providers” mean independent third party service providers, and by “we”, “us” and “our”, means ZestaIndia,com. Use of the website is offered to you conditioned on acceptance without modification of all the terms, conditions and notices contained in these terms, as may be posted on the website from time to time. You agree that www.ZestaIndia.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the Section Services Offered. By placing an order the client is authorizing www.ZestaIndia.com to pass on the order to the respective vendor / self and make sure the product is delivered to the given address. While rendering the service, the company is acting only as an authorized representative of the client and not as his agent or in any other capacity. The company shall be handling the material only as a service provider and its liability shall be restricted to that of a bailee under the Indian Contract Act.
Limited User: The User agrees not to reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information from the website. Limited reproduction and copying of the content of the website is permitted provided that ZestaIndia.com’s name is stated as the source and prior written permissions of ZestaIndia.com is sought. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the website is not permitted.
User Conduct and Rules: you agree and undertake to use the website and the service only to post and upload messages and material that are proper. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree and undertake that when using a service, you will not: defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others; violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular service; violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside India; and violate any of the terms and conditions of this Agreement or any other terms and conditions for the use of the website contained elsewhere herein.
User warranty and representation
- Orders coming in before 4 pm are processed the same day, while those coming after that are processed on the next working day.
- For the items delivered by the courier / speed post / registered post, their respective policies apply. Www.ZestaIndia.com reserves the right to charge the order if by any chance the recipient rejects the order for any reason, or the order is returned due to non-delivery.
- Www.ZestaIndia.com is not responsible for missed / late deliveries due to curfews, acts of government, acts of nature, holidays, incorrect addresses or acts of war.
- www.ZestaIndia.com reserves the right to deny its services to any sender, without any explanation. www.ZestaIndia.com is not liable for more than the retail cost of item.
- www.ZestaIndia.com shall try its best for prompt delivery; delayed / early delivery for whatever reason shall not entitle the user for any damages or compensation.
- In spite of full caution taken at the time of delivery, www.ZestaIndia.com will not be responsible for a miss-delivery if the receiver of the gift at the address on the order form misappropriates, damages or fails to hand over the gift to the person named on the order form and takes the item posing himself to be the correct person.
- The product/services provided on this site are without warranties of any kind. www.ZestaIndia.com does not warrant that the products/services offered will be exactly similar, error-free, or that the defects will be corrected.
- Product orders once placed cannot be cancelled, and any changes in the same must be notified by the sender within TWO working hours after submitting the order. www.ZestaIndia.com will make its best efforts to incorporate changes but will not be held responsible if an advised change is not made.
- www.ZestaIndia.com will deliver exactly the same products displayed on its web pages and from the same sources indicated. However, in certain unavoidable circumstances arising due to non-availability of products from indicated sources, www.ZestaIndia.com will inform the sender to change the order or wait until it becomes available.
- www.ZestaIndia.com reserves the right to change the perishable gift item to less perishable one if the former is expected to spoil before the day it reaches the recipient, without prior permission from the sender.
- www.ZestaIndia.com will not charge more than the prices mentioned on its web pages but in certain unavoidable circumstances, it reserves the right to change the prices anytime, without any prior notice and charge the sender accordingly.
- www.ZestaIndia.com reserves the right to dispatch the products separately, not as a single package, if certain items in the package are not acceptable by certain couriers.
- www.ZestaIndia.com does not, in any way, claim ownership or right over the Trademarks, Brands and Company Names used at this site, which is owned by their respective owners/companies. References to these products and company trademarks are used solely for the purpose of identifying the products supplied at this site.
- While www.ZestaIndia.com ensures to deliver best quality products from well-known sources, it is not responsible if the quality of the product does not match the expectation of the recipient.
- In the unlikely event of a dispute relating to the services of www.ZestaIndia.com, the dispute shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Delhi (India) courts.
- The sender is bound to above terms and conditions once he/she places the order. The sender should read the above terms and place the order with www.ZestaIndia.com only if they are acceptable by him/her.
- As per the Government of India, all orders within India are bound to pay GST on the goods purchased.
- www.ZestaIndia.com is fully GST compliant, hence, each product on web portal is categorized into their relevant GST slab, that is, 5 % / 12 % / 18 % / 28 %.
- The prices mentioned on the website are exclusive of the Goods and Service Tax (GST). The concerned GST amount is added to the cart value at checkout based on the products being purchased.
- If there is any sort of dissatisfaction with the service or with any terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines or practices of www.ZestaIndia.com, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this service.